What is included in the tour
- 2 nights in half board.
- Wine tasting on the first day.
- Bike rental.
- Installation in your room in a nice bed and breakfast. Tasting of 6 local wines, dinner with aperitif, starter, main course, dessert with 2 glasses of wine in a restaurant.
- Walk back to the bed and breakfast for the night.
- After breakfast departure to Paraza, a small village of Minervois on the Canal du Midi. Paraza is surrounded by beautiful villages as Roubia and Argens Minervois. We will take care of your bike for a trip of 44 km.
- Departure to Roubia by taking the path along the canal.
- You will pass by the villages Argens Minervois, Escales, Castenau d’Aude, Tourouzelle, Homps et Olonzac.
- Possibility to have lunch along the Canal.
- You can end your trip by olive oil tasting in ‘Le Moulin de la Restanque’ or ‘Le Moulin de Minervois’ or in the Château Pique-Perlou.
- Departure to Lézignan. Diner in a restaurant. Overnight in your bed and breakfast.
- Breakfast and departure to Lagrasse. Time to discover by foot the small streets and the abbey. You will continue your trip with the visit of Château de Villerouge Termenes and you will have lunch in the rotisserie of the Castle where waiters will welcome you in traditional habits. You will jump into the Middle Ages to enjoy the medieval food.
- End of your trip with the visit of the Museum 1900 and with the tasting of vinegar and olive oil.
- Return to Lézignan-Corbières.