Enchante Finesse Croisières » offers the option of two cruise destinations in France. Hotel-Barge “Enchanté” cruises the Occitanie region from Carcassonne to Narbonne on the Canal du Midi situated in the South of France, whereas Hotel-Barge “Finesse” cruises the Burgundy region from St-Jean de Losne to St-Julien-sur-Dheune on the Canal du Centre situated in the heart of France’s most famous wine region.
Converted from a Dutch freight barge originally built in 1958 at Van Der Cruise boatyard, Enchanté is a double-decker hotel-barge tastefully furnished in a contemporary style, creating a bright art-deco atmosphere. Enchanté cruises the Canal du Midi, situated in the South of France, from Trèbes to Sallèles d’Aude.
Finesse is a double-decker hotel-barge recently converted from a Belgian freight barge originally built in 1950 at Mory boatyard. Built to exacting standards, her modern and spacious interior, inspired by 1920s cruise liners, offers spectacular views of Côte de Beaune thanks to her over-sized panoramic windows. Finesse cruises the Canal du Centre, situated in Burgundy , from St-Jean-de Losne to St-Julien-sur –Dheune.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cruise does not include air transportation
- airport taxes
- health or accident insurance
- trip cancellation insurance
- superior Chateaux vintage wines
- optional activities such as horse-riding or items of a personal nature such as laundry
- communication charges or purchases.
- 7 days/6 nights all-inclusive cruise
- Accommodation for 8 passengers
- 4 Twin/Double suites
- Sun deck with hot tub
- Demonstration galley
- Air-conditioning/heating throughout
- 8 bicycles
- Wi-Fi connection with guest computer
- Guided tour of Carcassonne
- Tour of a winery and wine tasting
- Guided walk through Lagrasse
- Visit Narbonne’s market & Cathedral
- Walking tour of Minerve
- Walking tour of Dijon
- Private tour of Chateau Germolles
- Guided tour of Beaune and Hospice
- Tour of Chateau Mercurey and wine tasting
- Guided walk through Autun